Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
The Miller School of Medicine has embarked upon a journey of unprecedented growth, with new cutting-edge centers of excellence in areas like genetics, genomics and stem cell research to add to our proven efforts in paralysis, cancer, diabetes and eye care. Our students have access to renowned faculty, groundbreaking research, and state-of-the-art resources to advance the educational mission of the Miller School – providing a learner-centered, humane and contemporary curriculum that prepares our graduates to pursue successful careers in biomedical research in the 21st century.
Set in a bustling international city and inviting subtropical climate, the U provides world-class medical education through a wide variety of masters and doctoral programs.
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- MD / MS in Genomic Medicine
- Human Genetics and Genomics
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology
- Molecular Cell and Developmental Biology
- Physiology and Biophysics